Fred will discuss the theory behind the facets of building a successful detection dog team.
The seminar will be presented using lecture and video review of Professional and Nose Work teams and will cover the following:
- Training on Converging Odours – Using this exercise to educate your dog and handler.
- Inaccessible Hides – How to increase your dog’s drive to focus on the source.
- Hide placements – What are the myths and the reality of hide placements. How you can use hide placements to influence learning for you and dog.
- Building Independence and Hunt drive while working your dog on leash.
- How to Obtain Confidence as a detection dog handler.
- Learn how your behaviour and mindset as a handler influences your detection dog.
- September 24, 2016
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
Doran Drive, Carrington Road, Castle Hill, NSW, 2154, Australia